BREAKING NEWS

Friday, July 15, 2016

why FREELANCER


I started out in the world why freelancers

first time after graduating bachelor degree I got a job as a motion graphic on local tv in Indonesia. with a very small salary is around $ 150 per month, only slightly above the average salary. when I want to buy a house is also a car so desires standards of each person, and then I tried to freelancers and got a job freelancer first after eight months, after the boom, though still a bit I got $ 200 per month from freelancers and $ 150 per month from my old job. not bad.

I was searching on the earnings of a freelancer could actually get $ 1,000 just from freelancers. I hope someday we can reach $ 1,000 per month. of course if I can improve my skills. by the way you guys can check my portfolio in youtube.com/mrgaliho. I accepted a job as a video editor and motion graphic.

does not always make money. but enjoy the process is everything. do not ever stop dreaming

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 modelling, texturing, rendering, animation tutorial. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates