BREAKING NEWS

Friday, July 21, 2017

Kinetic Typography Video Maker Cheap 5$

I can make kinetic typography for you
you can check my work at youtube.com/mrgaliho


I will create a highly engaging kinetic typography video for you in just $5. 
Details about this gig:
- Royalty free music included in the background for free.
- Any background color of your choice or to match your logo.
- Full 720p HD resolution included in this gig.
- Video in any format that you need.
Provide following things with your order:
- A written script (required in every order)
- Logo and Website URL (optional)

NOTE :

- If you wish to include your own music or pictures, please send me the files.
- I will not record the voice-over for you, you need to provide the voice-over file.
Before placing the order, don't forget to contact me.



Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 modelling, texturing, rendering, animation tutorial. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates